1. Two (2) points will be awarded for each stop when a motorcycle is ridden to and from sign-in. Cars will be awarded one (1) point but only three times (save them for bad weather).
2. One (1) point will be awarded for each hundred motorcycle miles round trip from your home address. You must use the most direct route. This is on the honor system but the committee reserves the right to challenge and verify any mileage.
3. In order to receive your points you must sign in and log your round trip mileage each week. Sign book and enter mileage only, do not enter points.
4. All meets start at 11:30 am and end at 1:30 pm unless otherwise noted in the directions.
5. A total of thirty (30) points must be accumulated in the season to qualify for patches.
6. Extra points: Upon presentation of proof of participation in the Crotona Midnight Run, four points will be awarded. Riding to Daytona and back by motorcycle for speed week will give you six points. Two points will be awarded for attempting to give blood. You don't have to ride a motorcycle to the site where blood is given. If you do, you will also receive regular mileage points but please be careful riding after giving blood. Two points + mileage points will be awarded for the Chile-Chilly Run.
7. There will be a perfect attendance pin. You must make at least thirty points to qualify and all scheduled Polar Bear sign-ins. You will not have to make any of the extra points (Riding to Daytona and back counts for two (2) Sundays for perfect attendance).
8. All thirty point qualifiers will receive the appropriate patch and/or rocker.
9. To encourage more riding after the 30 points are accumulated, two additional awards are available. The first is a Gold Rocker if you get at least 45 points. The second is a pin if you accumulate 60 points.
10 All meets cancelled will be substituted. Check the website or your email for information.
11 For changes etc, check the website or your email (if you have provided your email address to the Club officers).
12 Be sure to get a newsletter when published. It may contain updated information, changes, etc. Newsletters also appear on the website.